Law Teacher Offers
On this page you can find all the current discounts and offers that Law Teacher is offering. Whenever we have promotional codes available you can find them published here, along with any long term discounts we offer that do not require specific voucher codes.
Free bibliography and references
All word counts on orders are exclusive of bibliography and references
We believe that the bibliographies and references quoted in your work shouldn't be part of your word count - so they are now exclusive of your word count! This means you'll get even more content to use with every order.
So, if you order 1,000 words - you will receive work of at least 1,000 words.
And don't forget you'll get the bibliography and reference section thrown in for free!
That's right, you're not just getting a custom written essay, dissertation or assignment... with your order you get a complete package of goodies - all for no additional cost!
- Free referencing style - choose from a variety of popular referencing styles.
- Free quality check and report - giving you total peace of mind that the work you receive meets the standard you specified on your order.
- Free plagiarism scan and report - genuine proof that your researcher has created this piece of work *just* for you and hasn't plagiarised someone else's work.
- Free amendments - total satisfaction with your order - you'll get seven days in which to request any free-of-charge changes you want made to your work.
- Free help finding sources - support even after you've received your work - if you can't find a journal or a source used by your researcher, let us know and we'll help you find it.
10% off your next order
When you recommend a friend to use our services
If you recommend a friend to us and they place an order we'll give you an awesome reward of 10% off your next order!
Start by logging in to your customer account using the button below. Once you've logged in click the 'Referrals' tab, then enter the email address of the friend you would like to tell about us. They will then receive an email from us, telling them you have recommended that they look at our website.
If they go on to have an order completed by us, you will receive a discount coupon, entitling you to 10% off your next order! As soon as your friend's order is completed (this includes the amendment period), you'll be able to find your discount coupon under the 'Referrals' tab.
'Refer a friend' terms and conditions
- We will only offer you the incentive once your friend's order is complete.
- Your friend must be a bona fide new customer placing an order for themselves.
- Only one discount code may be redeemed per order.
- Discount codes will remain valid for three months.
- We reserve the right to alter or withdraw incentives from time to time. Any pending recommendations will be honoured.
- The offer is non-transferable and subject to change without notice.
- Coupons are issued once your friend's order is completed, this includes the amendment period.
Get up to 10% off your order when you order with a delivery of 14 days or longer
Allow us longer to complete your order and in return, you’ll receive a discount of up to 10%! Now available on all products (excluding Marking orders and Dissertations) on orders of any word length, a long delivery discount will be automatically applied as follows:
- When choosing a 14 day delivery, a 5% discount is applied
- When choosing a 21 day delivery, a 7% discount is applied
- When choosing a 28 day delivery, a 10% discount is applied
When ordering a dissertation, the following long delivery discount will be automatically applied:
- When choosing a 21 day delivery, a 5% discount is applied
- When choosing a 28 day delivery, a 7% discount is applied
Order now, further in advance of your deadline, to receive your discount today!
Get 50% Off Your Dissertation Proposal Order
Get prepared for your Dissertation Proposal with a limited time half price offer at LawTeacher. To get 50% off your dissertation proposal order, simply enter the code below at the checkout:
This offer applies to all Undergraduate, Masters and PGD level Dissertation Proposals ordered before the 15th of February 2018.
When it comes to help with your dissertation, you need to know you have the best possible people to help you. That's why we only allow subject experts - who have proven they are qualified to at least the level you have ordered - to help with your work!
A great Dissertation Proposal from LawTeacher allows you to gather key information about your research topic and to identify any gaps in the existing literature; it also allows you to consider which methodology would be most suitable for your purposes.